Rules for The Conservatory
- Please do not touch, pick up, or reach for our birds, butterflies, plants, and flowers.
- Children under 16 must be with a parent or guardian at all times.
- Your cell phone must remain off inside the conservatory.
- Keep your voice at a conversational level. Butterflies are frightened by loud sounds.
- Please walk. Do not run.
- Check the path in front of you for resting or basking butterflies.
- If you are quiet and do not touch them, one of the butterflies might land on you. Enjoy the experience.
- Please refrain from eating or drinking in the conservatory.
- No strollers please. We do have facilities to store them while you enjoy the butterflies.